- Clarity Labs provides Qualitative (Presumptive Screening)
and Quantitative LC/MS (Definitive Confirmation) Toxicology testing.
- Clarity Labs Toxicology Menu includes Alcohol, Amphetamines, Anticonvulsants, Antipsychotics/Antidepressants, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Muscle Relaxants, Nicotine, Illicit Drugs, Opiates, Opioids, Stimulants, and Synthetic Drugs.
- Clarity Labs offers 2 methods of Toxicology Testing which includes: Urine and Oral Fluid (Saliva). Hair Testing is also available upon request.
- Routine Clinical Testing includes: Chemistry, Endocrinology, Hematology, Immunology, and Urinalysis.
- Allergy Testing
- Molecular testing
- PGx (Pharmacogenetics Testing)
- Cytology, Infectious Disease, Microbiology, Pathology available as well.
When will we Pick up and process Samples?
- Sample pick ups will be scheduled as needed by the facility/practice. This can occur as often as daily to an as needed basis.
- Courier pick up available up to 7 days a week for practice needs.
- We are open 7 days a week / 365 days a year.
- Results will be turned around ASAP to meet practice needs.
- Results will be either by Clarity-Laboratory.com Web Portal, Fax, Hard Copy, or directly through EMR.
- Each Facility/Practice will have a dedicated Clarity Labs Service Representative to ensure optimal attention and detail is being given at each account.